Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back to the Good Stuff

I know my last few posts have been slightly meaningless and mostly about A.D.D., but that's mainly because that's how I've been feeling lately.  But I'm ready to snap out of it, so to start myself off I thought I'd share some cute pics of my friend's adorable little boy.

I got to hang out with my childhood friend, Sarah, on Saturday last week and we had so much fun hanging out!  We hit Tepanyaki's, then parked it at Old Navy for a while to do a little shopping for the kids.  After that, we went for pedicures!  A totally unexpected and awesome treat for me!

While we were at Old Navy, Sarah's little boy was being so cute that I had to get a few shots of him and the hats he kept trying on:

I think the fedora is my favorite.  What a stud!

I love the sequence when Sarah dropped the hat on his head!  The cutest shocked face I've ever seen!

Kids are just so fun!  Especially to take pictures of.
Thanks Sarah, for an awesome girls night out!

2 comments: