Saturday, May 8, 2010

Family Pizza Night: May Edition


We had pizza night at RoseAnne's house this month, and it was so much fun!  Even though my voice isn't back yet from my illness, I still had fun trying to talk over the pleasant cacophony of the family visiting with one another.  It was potluck, so we all tried to bring something to the dinner.

I brought my car.

Not edible, I know, but then again...I live with Grandma, and she needed a ride, and she brought half the food...so really, my car was quite invaluable.  The food was great, the company even better...and the kids...

Well, we all know I'm a sucker for babies.  They can wrap me around their tiny little pinkies with just one look.  Check out theses gems of my great-niece, Esther.  I SWEAR she was absolutely POSING for these shots.  She would make the faces a split second before the camera clicked, and then demand that I show her how it turned out on the LCD screen!


She's two, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment