Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer, Family and Fun!

It's that time of year when family gets together for reunions and other stuff.  We have two family reunions in a row this summer, so we've already got family trickling in, even though they don't start until next week.  My brother and his daughter drove in from Chicago last night, and we spent the day hanging out with them.  I had my camera out (of course) so I took a few shots of us lounging in the living room after dinner.

Our house is hot right now because the A/C is a little wimpy, so most of us were in shorts and t-shirts, and spread out as much as we could be, except for Steen.  haha!  Unfortunately, Tina was upstairs on the phone when I took these, so she isn't represented in this series, but I'll make sure to catch her later.

I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment