Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Creeeepy!

I promise that the following images are not doctored, neither are they pictures of ghosts.  I don't want to see these floating around the internet with "real ghost picture" attached to them, so don't you dare try it!

We were setting up to take some pictures of the night sky and I was taking a few practice shots since I didn't know what I was doing.  I set the exposure to a full minute on the first shot, and Kim (who didn't know I was taking a picture) danced in front of the camera for a few seconds of the shot.  It turned out so cool!

In fact, I liked it so much, I decided to dance in front of then next shot.  I didn't dance long enough and I was wearing black, so it just looks like a floating head. haha!
Again, NOT A GHOST.  Just me dancing in front of the camera on a long exposure.

You gotta admit, they're pretty sweet shots!

2 comments: